- Understanding Awakening 2-Day Retreat Schedule
- Sample Generic Retreat Schedule
- Photo of Tina Rasmussen
- Talk 1 — Introduction
- Talk 2 -- The Four Stages of Buddhist Practice; the Four Types of Meditation; and Meditation Type 1: Heart-based
- Talk 3 -- What is Awakening?
- Talk 4 -- Meditation Type 2: Focused Attention
- Talk 5 -- The Enlightenment Drive
- Talk 6 -- How Awakening is Viewed in Other Traditions
- Talk 7 -- Meditation Type 3: Open Monitoring
- Talk 8 -- Life Integration; Meditation Type 4: Self-Transcending
- Talk 9 -- Non-duality and Awakening
- Talk 10 -- Awakening and Sila; How to Understand Scandals; Closing
All sessions are by Skype, Zoom or phone. Self-retreat guidance is for retreats of no more than two weeks in length, as we don’t support self-retreats of longer than two weeks, as we feel that people need in-person guidance for that depth of practice.
For packages that include sessions, once you have purchased your package, please send an email to info@AwakeningDharma.com with some possible dates for your retreat. You will receive an email back within 1 week with possibilities times that work for your sessions with Tina, depending on availability.
$45.00Understanding Awakening Retreat / Multi-media ProgramBasic Package: $45, includes all multi-media materials for you to use on a self-retreat or for learning purposes, to use at your leisure.
$185.00Understanding Awakening Retreat / Multi-media Program30 Minute Bookends Package: $185, includes all multi-media materials, plus one 30-minute session with Tina at the beginning of your retreat, and one 30-minute session with Tina at the end of your retreat.
$295.00Understanding Awakening Retreat / Multi-media Program60 Minute Bookends Package: $295, includes all multi-media materials, plus one630-minute session with Tina at the beginning of your retreat, and one 60-minute session with Tina at the end of your retreat.
“I found the Retreat-in-a-Box extremely useful. It was like having sign posts along the way. I looked forward each night to hearing the talk. It was very encouraging, reassuring and inspiring... I would definitely use it again in the future. ”
“I've deepened my practice more than ever, due to the clarity of the teaching.”
“I have seen more changes in myself from two years than in the previous 20 years.”
“My faith in Buddhism has been deepened to a degree previously unimaginable, but is tempered by a profound sobriety of mind and wisdom. Every word of the dharma talks penetrated the core of my being and accellerated my practice.”
“Your dedication to the dharma is so inspiring to me. You've given me the courage to embrace my true path in life. Your efforts and example have given me a clarity that is truly miraculous. Thank you for all your hard work.”
“It will rock your world!”