Virtual Retreat Materials
This retreat is taught by Tina Rasmussen and includes the following:
- What is Awakening? 2-Day Retreat Schedule
- Sample Generic Retreat Schedule
- Photo of Tina Rasmussen
11 Dharma Talks
- Talk 1 — Introduction
- Talk 2--The Four Stages of Practice
- Talk 3 -- Meditation Type 1: Heart-based
- Talk 4 -- What is Awakening?
- Talk 5 -- Meditation Type 2: Focused Attention
- Talk 6 -- The Enlightenment Drive
- Talk 7 -- How Awakening is Viewed in Other Traditions
- Talk 8 -- Meditation Type 3: Open Monitoring
- Talk 9 -- Life Integration; Meditation Type 4: Self-Transcending
- Talk 10 -- Non-duality and Awakening
- Talk 11 -- Awakening and Sila; How to Understand Scandals; Closing
This program is offered in three packages
All sessions are by Skype, Zoom or phone.
$45.00What is Awakening? Retreat / Multi-media ProgramBasic Package: $45, includes all multi-media materials for you to use on a self-retreat or for learning purposes, to use at your leisure.
$185.00What is Awakening? Retreat / Multi-media Program30 Minute Bookends Package: $185, includes all multi-media materials, plus one 30-minute session with Tina at the beginning of your retreat, and one 30-minute session with Tina at the end of your retreat.
$295.00What is Awakening? Retreat / Multi-media Program55 Minute Bookends Package: $295, includes all multi-media materials, plus one 55-minute session with Tina at the beginning of your retreat, and one 55-minute session with Tina at the end of your retreat.
What participants say
“I found the Retreat-in-a-Box extremely useful. It was like having sign posts along the way. I looked forward each night to hearing the talk. It was very encouraging, reassuring and inspiring... I would definitely use it again in the future. ”
“I've deepened my practice more than ever, due to the clarity of the teaching.”
“I have seen more changes in myself from two years than in the previous 20 years.”
“My faith in Buddhism has been deepened to a degree previously unimaginable, but is tempered by a profound sobriety of mind and wisdom. Every word of the dharma talks penetrated the core of my being and accellerated my practice.”
“Your dedication to the dharma is so inspiring to me. You've given me the courage to embrace my true path in life. Your efforts and example have given me a clarity that is truly miraculous. Thank you for all your hard work.”
“It will rock your world!”